Friday, September 28, 2007

Very long Day

So today was quite the day. Lilli was so off her schedule. She barely napped all day. she was so tired but all she seemed to want was her mommy. Everytime i put her down she woke up and cried. she finally went to sleep around 4:30 and i let her sleep until 6:30. she ate better today though. she hasn't been eating enough but today she did better. I hate when Steve is at sea. i always miss him so much. I know Lilli misses him. everytime she hears a male voice she perks up. my little girl is so sweet!

2 comments:

edwardshaswellfamily said...

You are doing great with your blog. I need some lessons. Thanks for doing this.

The Gibson/Ramirez Family said...

Wow. Hi Kim. I am Steve's cousin from Morganton, NC Libby. What a great job you are doing on the blog! Please come and visit our blog as well. Can't wait to meet you and Lilli. Steve looks like he is a wonderful Daddy!