Monday, November 12, 2007

TIRED!!!!!




Steve has been gone for a week now and i have to say it's been the longest week of my life!!!! Lilli has been horrible. Not napping during the day and screaming half of it. We went to a dinner party last night and i basically had to eat and run because she wouldn't stop screaming!! i was so embarrassed that i had to do that...it's so rude. Luckily they are all parents and understood. she's napping now and hopefully she sleeps for a few hours. so while she sleeps, so will i.

2 comments:

The Gibson/Ramirez Family said...

Bless your heart!!!! I have those days!!!! I never venture off around naptime with this little one! I could go anywhere with Peyton. She is soooo cute!

Chris, Jill, Kayla, Hannah and Cole said...

I feel your pain!! When I had Kayla she would sleep in her car seat everywhere. But Hannah and Cole are different stories! I hope it gets better. They will drive you crazy sometimes, but love them anyway!! Lilli has the prettiest dimples!