Wednesday, April 16, 2008
New York, New York!!!!
So today, Lilli and i are leaving to go on her first airplane ride to upstate NEw York. She's going to meet her Aunt Meagan, Uncle Ken, and cousin Connor for the first time! i'm very excited about it! we have one more month until we go home to san diego. i'm REALLY excited abou that. i love my mom and Sharon and Augusta, but i miss my home and my bed and my things. i want to get Lilli into a good schedule and get a workout schedule going. i'm not doing well on my weight loss at all. part of it is that i don't cook. i eat what my mom and sharon cook and it's not all that healthy mostly. so smart ones, fruits and veggies will be what i eat for the most part. Steve has already lost a lot of weight already and i'm gaining it. Men suck. i really miss him. i'm ready for this stinking deployment to be over!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I am a New York Times bestselling author working on a new book about mother-daughter relationships and thought you might want to contribute. Please visit my page for details about submitting stories for Mom's Little Angel.
Gregory E. Lang
Author of “Daddy’s Little Girl,” “Why a Daughter Needs a Dad,” “Why a Daughter Needs a Mom” and more.
I understand the part about losing weight! I have not lost anything since Cole's birth and can't seem to get in the mindset. Have a safe trip home and have fun!
Jill
Have a great trip! Can't wait to see pictures:) I bet you miss Steve! He will be home soon I hope!
Post a Comment