


So as I'm sure I mentioned before we are now in Silverdale, Wa. We're working on getting unpacked, which I hate!! I hate to move!!! We got back to Wa from Ga at about 4:30 am on thursday morning. What a hellacious trip!!!! We flew out of Charlotte into Houston and from there to Seattle. Our flight was SUPPOSED to depart from Charlotte at 4:23 pm. it wsa almost 5:00 before we left our gate then we got stuck on the runway for 3 HOURS because of storms in Houston. It was past Lilli's dinner time and we asked if there was anything we could feed her and they brought us a snack pack full of nothing she could eat. We gave her salami and raisins. What a dinner. So we were finally on our way. we landed in Houston at 9 pm only to discover that our connecting flight was delayed until 11:45 pm. yay. After we landed around 3 am, we had to get our luggage, get our Durango out of long term parking and drive an hour and a half home. I barely kept my eyes open on the ride. It's a good thing Steve wasn't too tired because it could have been dangerous. We got home and I took Lilli straight into bed. She started fussing which isn't unusual so I went in and collapsed on my bed. She didn't quiet down and only got hysterical. Steve said he'd get her and go on to sleep so I tried. Suddenly he started hollering for me to come into the den. I got up and Lilli was still screaming. Apparently she'd had a little stomach trouble. Steve cleaned it up and I got her calmed down about half an hour later. I put her to bed and barely made it to my own. By then it was about 5:30 am. I only slept for a few hours since Lilli was up by 8:30. We had a lot to do Thursday. We had no food in the house at all so we went grocery shopping and bought my new microwave. They had one built in in San Diego so we didn't own one. I use them a lot so i really needed it. NOw we're back and Steve goes back to work on Monday. THANK GOD!!!! i love him but he's been making me nuts!!! 2 months is WAY too long for him to be home all day every day. LOL. Anyway. Again it was nic seeing everyone again and just pray that we are stationed in King's Bay, GA this time next year so we can go next year too!! Much love!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment